If you are looking for a fall/winter pie that is NOT a pumpkin pie then this pie is for you! All the spicy goodness of fall in every bite.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 – 50 Minutes
- Premade graham cracker pie crust
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cooked butternut squash
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Penzey’s Cake spice
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
*Here is a picture of the back of the Penzey’s Cake spice bottle, so you can mix your own if you do not have any on hand.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until completely set.
- Cool for one-two hour.
This pie is best served warm; however, you may refrigerate it until ready to serve and reheat it.